bley is an intelligent greylisting daemon for Postfix. It uses various tests (incl. RBL and SPF) to decide whether a sender should be greylisted or not, thus mostly eliminating the usual greylisting delay while still filtering most of the spam.
bley was developed during my bachelor's thesis at the Heinrich-Heine-University Duesseldorf (PDF XML BibTeX) and now continues to grow as my time permits.
- 2014-09-20 bley 2.0.0-beta.2 released
- 2014-08-02 bley 2.0.0-beta.1 released
- 2011-06-04 bley 0.1.5 released
- 2010-08-15 bley 0.1.4 released
- 2010-06-01 bley 0.1.2 released
- 2010-05-29 bley 0.1.1 accepted to Debian
- 2010-04-29 bley 0.1.1 uploaded to Debian
- 2010-04-27 bley 0.1.1 released
- 2010-04-20 bley 0.1 released